Silly Sausage Silly Sausage

Absolutely awesome :)
What an original and fun game.
It's really one of the best things I've seen on this site in a long tine :)

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Gaming bliss <3

Games like these do not come around often.
I absolutely loved it.
It was enjoyable from start to finish. You guys deserve a loooooong rest.
Absolutely awesome :)

Also, As a huge punch out fan, it was fun playing from the other perspective.

You guys absolutely outdid yourselves :)

Zipzip: Secret Dimension. Zipzip: Secret Dimension.

Wow.

You know, games like this really don't come along very often.
At first, it appears really lame. The visuals aren't good at all, the gameplay is simple and uninteresting...

But you supplied a bit of a story. An incentive if you will to keep playing. Then once you realize you can flip things with your mouse, things just change completely.

The visual style even grows on you after a while, and the music is nice. This is wonderful :)

ttrkaya responds:

Mario the pumpkin jumper Mario the pumpkin jumper

What is this...

I don't really understand.
Aside from the game itself feeling a little meh control wise, I don't understand why Mario is in this game.
It doesn't even look or sound much like him, and he doesn't really fit in with the environment.

The controls are very clunky and they don't work very well, and most of the time I don't feel like I'm in control at all.

The music is good but doesn't fit the Halloween...Mario...theme.

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Awesome awesome awesome :D

I love everything about it, especially the art style!
MY ONLY complaint is that the arrow keys are used to fire as opposed to the mouse. Walking with WASD and aiming with the mouse would have been a lot more comfortable.

SHMUP SHMUP

Great Potential :D

I really like this game. I think it would be a lot MORE enjoyable if the following two things were changed.

1) The background is WAY too distracting. It looks nice and everything, but there's just far too much going on, especially since enemy bullets are tiny red balls. They're hard to follow.

2) Enemies really shouldn't appear from behind you. It's not fair. It's allright for the occasional enemy to fly up from behind, but they seem to come from behind your ship more often than from the front, and it's not fair for them to just appear without warning.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Awesome :D

It's obvious that a LOT of work went into this.
For some reason however, I feel like this series worked better when it was simpler. The first games felt a lot funnier because they were just one quick jab after society after another.
This one felt a bit more drawn out, and it didn't have that same charm as the first two.

I must say, you did a WONDERFUL job making me realize how much I hate society. Bravo.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

THIS GAME IS CRAP

WAT IF I DIDNT WANT TO BUY THE POTION?

Rocket Toilet Rocket Toilet

Awesome!

I love games like this, and this was a nice surprise :)

Just Bouncing Just Bouncing

Pretty simple

You know this is actually a really good idea.
There are a few things you could do to make it better, and less repetitive, but it's pretty fun!
Nice work :)