Route 1 Route 1

This is really spectacular. The animation is great and so is the art :)

The ONLY advice i have is to not start it out with sprites.
Some people (including myself) tend to dislike sprite animation, and i was about to close the video thinking it was just another sprite animation.

Aminal Crossing Aminal Crossing

I love this. This is hilarious. The voice acting was awesome and the animation was good too c:

Hairless Hairless

Another great video.
The animation was smooth, and it was really funny. I especially liked the bags of sugar part.
The voice acting was great too :D

I recently had to sign up with machinima because of money reasons. It was the only way that I could start making some revenue :\
But I'm starting to feel like I'd rather be poor than keep working under them ._.

Anyway, great video as always Spazkid :D

Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

I've watched this so many times

This is absolutely hilarious. People don't understand how funny it is.
The comedy is genius, the animation is great, the art is awesome, and the voices are absolutely hilarious.
I love this.

Sonic Generations Plot Sonic Generations Plot

Really good c:

Those were some top-notch Tails and Young Sonic impressions right there.
Next time up the audio quality :O

MegaJamesStudios responds:

I honestly don't know how.

TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

Iiiiincredible :D

I saw this on youtube a few days ago. It's nice to see it on Newgrounds.
I don't even know what to say about this besides "it's amazing".
The animation and art are ABSOLUTELY top notch. Better than anything you see on TV nowadays.
Might even be the best animation I've seen on the internet in a long time.
Keep up the good work. You're gonna go far :D

Birthday 20 Birthday 20

awesome

Great animation, great song, and happy birthday, Yotam :)

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Max, you are incredible.

I remember hearing you and Yotam mention this a few months back while listening to one of your steams, and I almost forgot about it.

You know, this is just amazing. This is just god. damned. amazing. The animation, the art, the sounds, the voices, the music... everything was perfect. I can't think of anything bad to say about this. At all.

I wasn't used to seeing something so serious come from you, and you really surprised me. I am proud to live near you, sir. There's a part of me that just wants to drive to your house and give you a high-five.

I'm an aspiring animator, and this is just amazing to watch. You've completely outdone yourself.

I'm sure I sound like I'm being a huge kiss-up, but I'm being entirely truthful. Probably one of the best animations I've seen online in my life.

(also, the furries... really caught me off guard. It was funny and creepy at the same time :D)

Max, don't ever change. Make more stuff, and keep being awesome :)

Bobby Knobby Bobby Knobby

Really great animation

The animation was done really well.
I only gave it an 8 though, because I really didnt find it funny, and the style is completely unoriginal. It looks like something right out of a ren and stimpy cartoon. Though you did a great job, I still prefer when people use their own style instead of just copying the way others draw.

Sweetsweetback responds:

thanks buddy! you know I always find it funny that people compare my style to the last cartoony type of show out in the past 10-20 years that is familiar to the collective consciousness of peeps... that being Ren and stimpy.

But i never see people busting others balls for drawing in an "ANIME" style or whatever, even though that could be seen as totally unoriginal since you are just "copying" all the aesthetic attributes of that style. Why gee even your av looks a little anime to me, but the cute simplified anime. Hmm

But you know, people like drawing what they like. So i don't go out of my way to bash something because it looks like classic Anime, miyazaki or it looks like classic Disney ala milt Kahl or it's "copying" whoever, or it shows strong influences from whatever.

Just so happens my influences range from a lot of things, specifically classic cartoons from the 30's - 50's from mgm, warner brothers, lantz, etc. etc. etc., but you might not know about that, maybe you've never seen the cartoons, maybe you don't know who Bob Clampett is. maybe you don't know who Freddie Moore is as I don't know every magna artist relased in the 90's. I like cartoons, like cartoony cartoons and i like animating in that style because it is most appealing to me.

to each their own.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Hilarious. Just. HILARIOUS.

This is one of the best pieces of voice acting I've ever heard.
It's so funny. I can't even explain how good this is.

At one one point though, the music is a bit to loud, and its harder to hear the voice.

Still a 10. I'd rate it higher if I could.